Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Bid, hung (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5523)

Tim Y 04-20-2009 11:34 AM

Bid, hung
 
Wondering if the connections of Square Eddie are going froward after that not so productive LATE LATE LATE attempt to qualify this colt. I fear another injury trying to pus when ther is NO BOTTOM on this one.

I am still of the opinion that the majority of syntho-prodigies never pan out on dirt.

Michael Pastore 03-01-2014 07:42 PM

I think I am getting senilein my old age. I cannot remember the the password to the Sartin Library. Can someone please help. Michael Pastore

DocSartinLearner 03-01-2014 10:52 PM

Michael Pastore
 
Michael, You can Start the Navigation with View Single Post Thread at:
http://paceandcap.com/forums/showpos...34&postcount=1

Then, you'll find how to get the password to the Sartin Library.

Thanks.
DocSartinLearner(DSL)

Ted Craven 03-01-2014 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Pastore (Post 95833)
I think I am getting senilein my old age. I cannot remember the the password to the Sartin Library. Can someone please help. Michael Pastore

Michael,

There is no password required to access the library for registered members - just go to the Library group of forums on the main page and click on the document you want to read (e.g. 'Follow Ups'). Some older manuals PDF documents still require a password, which is given in a post at the very top of each Library Forum.

Any problems, just send me an email or Private Message.

But please don't simply pick a random topic and post an unrelated request in it. That tends to confuse how things are organized ...

Cheers,

Ted

DocSartinLearner 03-02-2014 11:07 AM

'I'm Back' by Ted Craven
 
Hi, Ted
How do you change this Bid, hung by Tim Y (turf historian) and start a clean New Post 'I'm Back' by Ted Craven.
Well, Welcome Back Ted and get ready for the long journey ahead. God Bless You.
Thanks for Clearing Up about what I want to read (e.g. 'Follow Ups'). But, some older Manuals PDF documents (e.g. Paceline Manual, Yellow Manual) still require a password.

Thanks.
DSL

Ted Craven 03-02-2014 02:25 PM

DSL - please see my reply to your question in this New Thread specifically on that Topic, here:

http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9675

And - thank you for your greetings, and blessings!

Ted


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.