Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   RDSS (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Help please (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5512)

bigal44 04-16-2009 01:45 PM

Help please
 
I think I have figured out how to use the program, rdss, and today I signed up with trackmaster. I downloaded a file for today after I setup the configuration screen. Downloaded and converted and now when I click on today's date on the sidebar, the file does not dislplay.....what did i miss?

Thanks

Ted Craven 04-16-2009 03:33 PM

Hi BigAl (and welcome to Pace and Cap)!

Check the email I sent you in response to this same issue. Is it possible you forgot to hit the Perform Selected Tasks button to actually do the Download of your selected TrackMaster cards (as I see no cards downloaded for you).

Ted


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.