![]() |
Suggestion / Enhancement request
1 Attachment(s)
Not a bug, but not sure where to put this request.
When using RDSS and looking at the Segments Tab (see attached.) I often use more than one running line for each of the horses. It currently sorts by the finish order for beaten lengths. Which his helpful for that, but I would like to be able to sort by program number for that particular race. Particularly when I am looking at F1, F2, and F3 + total in the incremental match up section. Thanks Jim |
Jim,
Agreed, (and this is actually the sort which Spec160 currently employs). The plan is to permit sorting by any data column on any Analysis tab, and have this choice persist from horse to horse, race to race, session to session. Good point, thanks! Ted |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.