Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Happy Birthday Brooks (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5404)

Bill V. 03-21-2009 07:46 AM

Happy Birthday Brooks
 
Happy birthday dad

I know you are sitting at your desk, taking a break from cooking something real special for me. and working the superfedta races from AQU.
and linking over to read all the post on Pace and Cap

I wish you a very happy birthday and many more great seasons at
Monmouth

Love
Bill

Ted Craven 03-21-2009 08:31 AM

Hey Brooks! Very best Birthday wishes to you on a fine day in Spring. It's a wonderful time to be alive and a fan of racing. I really hope you enjoy your time with your family. Wishing you health, happiness and good fortune!

:)

Ted

barb craven 03-21-2009 08:52 AM

Happy Birthday Mr. V. I hope you day is a happy one.

Barb

shoeless 03-21-2009 09:18 AM

Brooks hope you have a VERY HAPPY B DAY and many more.I hope Bill isnt getting you to stop looking at the racing form.Jeff

Bill V. 03-21-2009 09:35 AM

Boss
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shoeless (Post 50890)
Brooks hope you have a VERY HAPPY B DAY and many more.I hope Bill isnt getting you to stop looking at the racing form.Jeff

LOL Hey Jeff
No worries. Dad sings like Sinatra
and he only does things one way,his way. The way he wants to.

He is always the boss:)

noddub62 03-21-2009 09:43 AM

Happy Birthday
 
Happy Birthday Brooks.

All the best wishes to you and hoping your day is great. May all your supers hit and pay boxcars.

Enjoy the day, it's a special one for you.

Bud

mikesal57 03-21-2009 11:07 AM

Happy Birthday Mr Brooks V.

just wanna say that you raised a hella son..always willing to help and share with all of us here!!

good job and have many more

Brooks 03-23-2009 11:45 AM

To all who sent me the very flattering birthday greetings, thank you so very much. My birthday wish is that I ditch the "racing form" and that I come to be as good as my son Bill at using the Sartin Methodology. Or at least good enough to maintain friendships with all these great Pace and Cap folk. Brooks

delmarscott2004 03-23-2009 04:48 PM

Happy BirthDay, I know you enjoy yor family , enjoy the year and many birthdays to come .

Vanoy

Jonathan Steele 03-24-2009 03:00 AM

All the best to you, sir, on this most special day!

Sincerely,

Jon :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.