![]() |
Philly canceled 3/2/09
Per Philly's video feed
|
yes and BEU is only a couple today running. short fields.
|
Wonder if TM will still add the card to my billing invoice
|
Quote:
Seems to have been added, maybe TM will do the right thing and take it off everyones billing invoice |
Quote:
|
Your probably right JMS, but if i were TM i'd take it off automatically as it's good PR
|
I think they are a smaller operation (staff-wise) than people think! I'm not sure if they have a system to scan customers' downloads, then compare to published records of formally canceled cards, then issue refunds...
I spoke just now to Greg @ TrackMaster. He said, whenever a race card is cancelled, just send an email to info@trackmaster.com, state your Name, your TrackMaster User Id, and the card you wish refunded (i.e. track name and date). They'll do it, no sweat! (Unnecessary if you have any of their unlimited accounts.) :) Ted |
Quote:
|
beu played the 5 and the 3 wins #1, 2nd @ 16-1
|
RVerge
I'll leave it a few days and give TM a chance to do the right thing before complaining :D |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.