![]() |
Tuesday -- January 20, 2009
Philadelphia Park Changes
Tuesday January 20, 2009 The Main Track condition is now: Fast The weather at the Track is now: Pt Cloudy, 27 |
Tampa Bay Downs Changes
Tuesday January 20, 2009 The Main Track condition is now: Fast The Turf Track condition is now: Firm The weather at the Track is now: Cloudy,50's |
Yes
cold here in Florida today, around 52 right now and very strong winds.
Race 1 Tampa 7-2/1 |
Are you near Tampa, Raceman?
It's 66 outside my window in South Florida (which is still cold as far as I'm concerned ;>) TAM 1st: 6-7 Action bets. Don't like the race. |
PHA
1st: 5-4 Action bets. Don't care for the race. |
TAM R1, #3, Mariah's Promise
|
Results at Philadelphia Park
Tuesday January 20, 2009 Race: 1 Win Place Show 1st 10 Boundtobefound 7.40 3.40 2.80 2nd 3 Peanut 7.40 3.60 3rd 9 Tecate 2.80 |
Yes David. I live in Largo which is around 20-30 min from Tampa Bay Downs, depending on traffic.
Bob |
Yikes.
Results at Tampa Bay Downs Tuesday January 20, 2009 Race: 1 Win Place Show 1st 9 Rio Rendezvous 107.00 50.60 19.00 2nd 3 Mariah's Promise 12.80 7.40 3rd 7 Asteria Meadow 3.00 |
PHA
2nd: 1-2 Another race I don't care for and would pass if I were playing several tracks. Action only. |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.