Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saturday, January 3, 2009 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5001)

clore1030 01-03-2009 12:08 PM

Saturday, January 3, 2009
 
At the Big A, I have the 3 and the 10 looking good in the first race. It's a bottom level claimer, but both have been doing well at this level of late. Odds are presently in the 4 or 5/1 range, so I'll split the ticket.

Charlie D 01-03-2009 12:30 PM

Hi Charles,

R Fast will probably get it's own way up front, but the price deserves a :eek:

all the best

clore1030 01-03-2009 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie D (Post 45797)
Hi Charles,

R Fast will probably get it's own way up front, but the price deserves a :eek:

all the best

I thought he'd go off at less than even money. But 7/5 isn't my kind of price either.

I'll wait for the third race. It's a tightly ranked pack, but the 1 horse looks good at an ML of 6/1.

Charlie D 01-03-2009 01:01 PM

I've got Dakota Bob in Aq 3 and if 3-1 or above, that's my horse

clore1030 01-03-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie D (Post 45801)
I've got Dakota Bob in Aq 3 and if 3-1 or above, that's my horse

I gave the wrong number out in that previous post (I will go back and correct it). My horse is J. T. Moore, part of the entry.

Dakota Bob is my second choice, but Townie's Dream is a close-up third.

As i said earlier, I see a tight fit in that race, so I'll probably take the highest two-odded horses among the top three.

Program numbers 1-5-6

alydar_ David 01-03-2009 01:15 PM

Gulfstream Park Changes
Saturday January 3, 2009

The Main Track condition is now: Fast

The Turf Track condition is now: Firm

The weather at the Track is now: Sunny, 80

1st: #3 Who Plays Brahms

alydar_ David 01-03-2009 01:18 PM

AQI

3rd: #9 Well Meant at 10-1

Looks like a classic other than early race with seven contestants fighting for the lead. I'll take one of the two pressers at a juicy price.

Plus, he had a limo ride off the track last race (always like those high class horses ;>)

alydar_ David 01-03-2009 01:20 PM

Fair Grounds Changes
Saturday January 3, 2009

The Main Track condition is now: Fast

The Turf Track condition is now: Firm

The weather at the Track is now: Cloudy, 70

1st: #2 Zip Zaheri

Charlie D 01-03-2009 01:30 PM

Nicely AD

Bill V. 01-03-2009 01:41 PM

Philly
 
Race 4

I see a battle up front
I will bet the 6 and 8 win


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.