Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matchup Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   My plan for 2009 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4974)

punch18 12-30-2008 04:26 PM

My plan for 2009
 
Hi everyone
Iam speaking as a brand new match up man. Thanks to a great person I will get the chance to read a book that cant be found any where. I do not plan to waste this gift. It will be returned in same condition. I will do what it takes to make this method work. I play poker semi pro and have the patience to sit and wait .

1. I will teach someone else the method..the best i can witch will be refer to hats area on bills board...lol hey if it aint broke dont fix it right.( my wife will be the person)

2. I will set up accounts for just lone early play period.

3. I will set up records per bill if possible to play 1 20 race cycle after reading the book and donating all profits or me swallowing the loss as a educational phase.

4. 6 months i will do another cycle with a bigger starting bank and donate all profits to the site.
granted this will probably be peanuts compared to what everyone else has given but it is the best i can do. I work in counseling of delinquent minors and love my job but income is not the best. I lost a finger from a child biting it off in 2008 and its been a crazy year for me and my family. And this gift richiep is giving me really means a lot
best of fun in 09 everyone
punch



*** :):)*** RichieP

Bill V. 12-30-2008 08:12 PM

Punch
 
With that in your heart You have to be a winner
My dream of pace and cap is to meet and work with winners like you

We are lucky to have you as a friend

Bill

froggy 01-03-2009 07:41 PM

Punch,

I love your dedication.

As Mike Caro says, "I am a winning player. A powerful winning force surrounds me."

Froggy


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.