Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   RDSS (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   New member says hello (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4955)

Socal 12-25-2008 06:55 PM

New member says hello
 
Hello all. I just joined the group and will use RDSS for the first time this weekend. I have watched all the video's and read most of the postings so we'll see how much I have learned from watching and reading. I'm sure I will have lots of questions after my weekend usage and I hope you will all be able to help answer them.

Jon

Bill V. 12-25-2008 06:58 PM

welcome
 
Hi Jon
welcome to Pace and Cap

I'm happy you found us and I wish you good skill
with RDSS and winnig at the races

Bill

Charlie D 12-25-2008 07:46 PM

Hello Jon

All the best

Vinnie 12-25-2008 09:09 PM

Hello Jon:

Welcome aboard and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

All the BEST!

Vinnie

barb craven 12-26-2008 08:14 AM

Hello Jon and welcome. How's the weather out there?

Good luck this weekend. RDSS is an awesome program, and this isn't just because I'm a proud MUM!

If I can use it anybody can. Any questions you have will always be answered willingly and in great detail. I know from experience.

Barb

RichieP 12-26-2008 06:31 PM

Welcome aboard John :)

easwaran 10-05-2010 02:58 AM

thanks friends, what a wonderful insight here
 
friends
i am from india, you people are so lucky to play races with sophisticated data
with pace line and energy distribution data that are available
in my country we do have data for split timing for each call but there is no data for the horses length that they are behind the leaders of a race,
what a marvelous ppl who have shared their research on this eluding game
thanks for accepting me in to your fold friends
thanks
reverence and gratitude
easwaran
india

Profiler8 10-05-2010 07:06 AM

Hi Easwaran,

welcome to this great place. :-)
I live in Germany and we have no secional timings, no speed ratings, not enough past performance lines etc. .
Thanks to the internet, I can play the US and Canadian racetracks direct into the US tote and betting exchanges. Do you have access to internet racebooks in India or has India rules against it ? How many racetracks are in India ?

Greetings
Tim

barb craven 10-05-2010 07:23 AM

Welcome from Canada Easwaran. Those are interesting questions posed by Tim. I would like to know too. I play US and Canadian tracks using RDSS.
Barb

sureshotlink 10-05-2010 06:45 PM

from another new member
 
Hello All!!!

I am very excited to be part of this group of sophisticated pari-mutual investers.I am a long time practioner of the sartin methodology.Left off with val-3.Been away for a while do to dealines and commitments.So glad to finally see a forum like this for Doc sartin followers.Good times await!!

Sureshotlink


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.