Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Gg (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4925)

tfm 12-17-2008 06:39 PM

Gg
 
Golden Gate R 7

#10, Dance Chief is an overlay at 14:1 presently

bet to win and under #3, Wild Yankee, in an exacta.

Nets 12-17-2008 11:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tfm (Post 45033)
Golden Gate R 7

#10, Dance Chief is an overlay at 14:1 presently

bet to win and under #3, Wild Yankee, in an exacta.

Nice call. I don't play GG but I might have if I had seen this post in time:(

Tim Y 12-18-2008 12:57 AM

wow Franciso Duran is still riding? He was ruled off in Canada as I recall.

RichieP 12-18-2008 02:51 AM

Great call John!! Wow talk about a CRUSH. :3::10:

Bill V. 12-18-2008 04:56 AM

wow
 
Thats is really good
I wish I saw it too
Thanks for your input and all the help your offering
to our group

Have a happy day

Bill

tfm 01-10-2009 07:02 PM

These two horses came back and just ran 1-2 again at odds of 11:1 and 31:1.

It was 1st time on the poly (1st race not on the turf) for Wild Yankee and he won in a gallop, circling the field from last.

$25.20 to win

and $368.80 exacta.

While the odds on the winner were too good to pass up, unfortunately I didn't play the exacta. :eek:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.