Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   12-3 Picks (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4852)

albatross 12-03-2008 08:18 AM

12-3 Picks
 
AQU R1 #3 win
R6 #5 win
BEULAH R5 #1 win
R6 #2b win
TURFWAY
R2 #7 win
R5 #6 win
HAW R6 #2 win

Tim Y 12-03-2008 10:35 AM

While I also like the :3: in the Big A opener, BOTH the qualifying lines come from tracks that transfer TOO fast to other tracks (PHA, and Presque Island Downs)
The saving grace on this one is to find out that older Woodbine lines (lines 6,7) STILL rank this one near the top.

clore1030 12-03-2008 11:48 AM

Interesting - following Sunday's gate malfunction, today the tote board (on TV) is out of whack. It's showing the 5 horse highlighted as being the favorite, yet it's presently the fourth betting choice.

Oh - I'll be going with the 3 horse in the first also.

mikesal57 12-03-2008 12:24 PM

hi guys..

i know that the Inner track likes speed...but I see the 3 & 8 and maybe the 6 up there too..so I;m doing a win/pace on the 7..

good luck

mike

Charlie D 12-03-2008 12:31 PM

Match Up practice


3 and 8 look like they going to hook up to me

#2 to take advantage of above

Tim Y 12-03-2008 12:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
first big A

Charlie D 12-03-2008 12:38 PM

No pressure made lfe easy for #3

Tim Y 12-03-2008 12:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie D (Post 43975)
No pressure made lfe easy for #3

No,the AQU inner made life easy for the three. Fits the e/l like a glove.

This is the track where I discovered Style over Substance: style will trump total energy all the time

clore1030 12-03-2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie D (Post 43975)
No pressure made lfe easy for #3

Let's see if it holds up for the 4 in the second race. I've got 4-1-2 real close on BL score, but the 4 gets the top EP with what should be about a length advantage at the second call.

Tim Y 12-03-2008 12:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by clore1030 (Post 43977)
Let's see if it holds up for the 4 in the second race. I've got 4-1-2 real close on BL score, but the 4 gets the top EP with what should be about a length advantage at the second call.

yes 1-4


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.