Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Anyone With Updated DMR Par Times? (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4665)

lsosa54 10-22-2008 11:37 AM

Anyone With Updated DMR Par Times?
 
I'm looking to see how much faster the 2008 DMR meet was vs. 2007 due to the different maintenance and watering that was done on the poly. The DRF 100+ speed ratings with minus variants are getting tiring to look at!

It appears the DRF used last year's best as the 3 year best for the SR and to determine the daily variants for the poly and the times have sped up considerably. Here's what they have:

5.5 104.3
6.0 111.0
6.5 117.3
7.0 123.2
8.0 139.0
8.5 145.1
9.0 154.4
10 207.1

If anyone with recently updated par times can give me the difference from last year's par times, I'll just speed up the 3 year best by the same differences. Even if you just have an overall sprint & route difference, I'll take it.

Also, if you have what the average daily variants were for 2007 and 2008, that would be helpful, to give me an idea. I have to think for sprints they would have to be 0 or very low this year.

Thanks much. Lou

tom 10-22-2008 11:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
These are the fastest times for the last meet at Del Mar.

lsosa54 10-23-2008 05:45 AM

Thanks much Tom. I can see where the 100+ sr's and negative dv's are coming from now in drf. Some of these differences are unreal in terms of the difference different maintenance and watering procedures made in 2008! At 6f, those 100 sr's are more like 86-87's - that makes more sense.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.