Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   RDSS (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Binder Method (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4638)

Profiler8 10-14-2008 11:13 AM

Binder Method
 
Hi everybody,

I have read some time back in the forum about the Binder method for use with RDSS.
Where can I find the rules of this method or can someone post it here ?

Thanks...

Greetings
Tim

mikesal57 10-14-2008 03:01 PM

you took the words out of my mouth...I was going to ask this too..

mike

Profiler8 10-14-2008 03:36 PM

Hope we will get a response. ;-)

Turbulator 10-14-2008 03:50 PM

I tried to find it for you guys, but when I used the search feature nothing showed up except your post!

Maybe I don't know how to use it properly.

That being said I just found the "Binder Improver" video. Let me see if I can attach it.

I can't attach it, but I do have it on my hard drive. Somebody tell me how to make it available and I will.

Steve

Ted Craven 10-14-2008 03:53 PM

I think I'll let Bill V describe what this idea refers to. He'll do a great job. Steve, what is the file name of the video you downloaded. I'll try to find it among the existing video files and make a link here, rather than making you uploading it again.

Ted

Turbulator 10-14-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Craven (Post 41567)
Steve, what is the file name of the video you downloaded. I'll try to find it among the existing video files and make a link here, rather than making you uploading it again.

Ted

Ted, I changed the name of the file to "Binder Improver" for easy access in my filing system. Unless there is a way to access the old file name I don't have it. Sorry

But I'm still searching around, maybe I'll find the thread. I remember asking Bill the same question a while back.

lsosa54 10-14-2008 04:12 PM

I think the "improving" part had to do with the difference between a horses bl/bl rank and its vdc rank. I think a bl/bl rank of 4 with a vdc rank of 1 would be a Binder Improver, but I'm sure Bill can fully explain.

Bill V. 10-14-2008 06:19 PM

The Binder Improver
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by lsosa54 (Post 41572)
I think the "improving" part had to do with the difference between a horses bl/bl rank and its vdc rank. I think a bl/bl rank of 4 with a vdc rank of 1 would be a Binder Improver, but I'm sure Bill can fully explain.


Hello Guys

Yes Lou has it down .. I have eased up a little and now I also
will look at a horse that improve from 4th or 5th on BLBL to VDC :1: or :2:

This gif that i made is from a Binder Improver from Philly Park
The 1A is the Binder Improver because it is Ranked 4th on BLBL
but it moves up 2 spots to become VDC rank 2

This time the Binder Improver horse did not win but placed
I hit the exacta and I had a big place bet on the 1 and 1A entry

I try to wager on all Binder improver's
You will see them more when you mix sprinters and routers
I have much more faith in them when the Binder Improver
comes in a race were distances are not mixed

Thanks and good skill with your BI's

mikesal57 10-14-2008 06:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
you guys ROCK

thxs

mike

Charlie D 10-14-2008 07:45 PM

Thank you for sharing the Binder improver Bill :cool:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.