![]() |
Belmont, Friday Oct 10
Please don't accuse me of red-boarding, but I did just catch the first at Belmont with a nice $19.80 payoff. I gotta hand it to Tim, his constantly promoting the Pizzola window approach has helped turn around my turf race success.
But we're on the dirt again for my next play, the third race. Here I'm going to try to beat the 6/5 ML favorite with the 2 and the 3. Welcome back to all. |
Hi Charlie...
i got home at 10 mins to post for the 1st race.. i know that a good match-up race happens quite often in the first.. u shoulda seem me fly to start the puter up and look at the PP's.. whaa hoo a dominate early in the first .. had it win and place race 3 another dominate early...#5 gl mike |
1 Attachment(s)
I am not one to bet closers but the 7 furlong third had a good one.THE RAIL HORSE, and the 7 figured to be there too....Wow
|
Quote:
I've got nothing going until the fifth race, and unfortunately I can't get past the chalk, the 8 horse. |
You see that DAMNED shadow across the Belmont stretch? The one that caused the famous sprint "shadow jumping" loss for the European sprint champ Dayjur?
That is a real bitch to get a proper exposure on the photo finish camera. You have to put in about three neutral density filters to balance the exposure between the brightly lit rail and the dark midstretch. One cloud comes along during the race and you have to tear them out quickly or you get a disastrous photo. |
Hard to not like the turf veterans in the 4th 1,2, but at those odds?
|
Hello and good evening (GMT)
|
Kee 4
#3 and #8 are my contenders, Preference is for #3 Mattys Song |
Hard to separate 2,3,8,9 in 4th at Keeneland so it is a watch
|
Bel 5th
what are your choices if the fav throws in a klunker?
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.