Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   yo Mr. Ted craven (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4526)

Rverge 09-16-2008 04:46 PM

yo Mr. Ted craven
 
i hope the servers are getting fixed. this post has nothing to do w/ 'capping.
but thought you would get a kick of this. The club where i work has a dinner party wed, and one entree' is Strip Steak. but not just Prime beef from the mid west, or Omaha Beef both about 10.95 lb. untrimmed and not cut but Wagyu Beef/ kobe beef. $30.00 lb! one would think 8oz steak 15$, no biggie. but 1 strip loin costs $315.00. and i can only get maybe 10 12oz steaks outa the loin! thats right $31.15 per steak. thats cost.
Rverge aka MLcookie
ps don't you know us kitchen chefs will be snack'en good from the ends and trim:D

grahors 09-16-2008 04:58 PM

Rverge,
Where abouts in PGH do you work/live. I grew up there in a small town called Aspenwall. Ahhh..the memories....swimming, fishing in the Allegheny river(LOL)...used to be pure polution. Very, very beautiful now.
BUT, I did love watching Roberto Clemente(sp) as part of the right field knot hole gang.
Cecil

Ted Craven 09-16-2008 05:09 PM

Hey Rverge, you know those chefs and 'servers' both will be 'dining in' tomorrow night (in the back).

Makes me wish I ate steak! Still a foodie, though.

Thanks!

Ted

Rverge 09-16-2008 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grahors (Post 40037)
Rverge,
Where abouts in PGH do you work/live. I grew up there in a small town called Aspenwall. Ahhh..the memories....swimming, fishing in the Allegheny river(LOL)...used to be pure polution. Very, very beautiful now.
BUT, I did love watching Roberto Clemente(sp) as part of the right field knot hole gang.
Cecil

ok work at the Pittsburgh Field Club right up the road from aspenwall.
what high school did you go to? also do you remember "Montemurro Rest." in
sharpsburgh?

grahors 09-16-2008 06:26 PM

Went to Fox Chapel for 2 years then my family got transfered to Minneapolis.
Don't remember the name of the rest we went to on Friday nites for fish sandwiches in sharpsburg? BUT, very good as well as I can remember. Also a small pizza place there. Sold it by the slice.

dcox 09-17-2008 04:14 PM

Man I miss the pizza from Greensburg, one on just about every corner.

Rverge 09-17-2008 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Craven (Post 40038)
Hey Rverge, you know those chefs and 'servers' both will be 'dining in' tomorrow night (in the back).

Makes me wish I ate steak! Still a foodie, though.

Thanks!

Ted

ted, very different flavor. very good!!(yes i grilled some of the trim as the rookie meat cutter cut the steaks.)
MLcookie
ps also... just got "natural grain fed veal" instead of milk fed. different

Rverge 09-17-2008 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcox (Post 40082)
Man I miss the pizza from Greensburg, one on just about every corner.

ahhh dcox, grahors "ya can take the boys outta the 'burg, but ya can't take the 'burg outta yens":)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.