Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Del Mar 08-25-08 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4437)

Jimbo282 08-25-2008 04:48 PM

Del Mar 08-25-08
 
1ST race ex. bx. 8,10,12

Jimbo282 08-25-2008 05:07 PM

8, 12 $39.40

Jimbo282 08-25-2008 05:28 PM

2nd # 3 to win

Jimbo282 08-25-2008 06:23 PM

4th ex. bx. 3,4,5

alydar_ David 08-25-2008 06:28 PM

Hi Jimbo,

DMR 4th: #3 and #5 to win

Jimbo282 08-25-2008 06:34 PM

5,6,3

Jimbo282 08-25-2008 06:35 PM

oppppps...deadheat 5,6

Jimbo282 08-25-2008 06:40 PM

very nice David

Jimbo282 08-25-2008 06:42 PM

David I am leaving the OTB and will play when I get home...I am lucky, I live 45 seconds from the OTB !

alydar_ David 08-25-2008 06:44 PM

Thanks, Jimbo.

Don't really like the next two races that much.

DMR 5th: #9 is okay if you can get 3-1 (doubtful)

DMR 6th: Problematic -- a turf race with some fast horses that haven't raced on the turf. Plus, the ones that have run are rather evenly matched. Might make a small win bet on #1, #9 or #10. Have to see the odds.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.