Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Haskel (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4312)

mikesal57 08-03-2008 05:14 PM

Haskel
 
Anybody betting this race?

Will Big Brown return?

mikesal57 08-03-2008 05:35 PM

Untill BB can prove hes back...i will go with Bravo and COAL PLAY

gl

mike

Rverge 08-03-2008 05:39 PM

big brown
 
pass this race at 1-2 ML with BB

mikesal57 08-03-2008 05:42 PM

if u think he is the best, then yes....but what if he isnt...look at the odds on the rest of the field!!

jms62 08-03-2008 05:56 PM

Wish me luck guys... I'm alive in the P4 to 1,2, 4 (2-times). Additionally I just placed a win on 3,5,6,7.

RichieP 08-03-2008 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jms62 (Post 37011)
Wish me luck guys... I'm alive in the P4 to 1,2, 4 (2-times). Additionally I just placed a win on 3,5,6,7.

WOW!!!!

Good luck man!

RichieP 08-03-2008 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jms62 (Post 37011)
Wish me luck guys... I'm alive in the P4 to 1,2, 4 (2-times). Additionally I just placed a win on 3,5,6,7.


Way to go Jim! Very nice.

mikesal57 08-03-2008 06:25 PM

Congrats JMs..

yes, BB won but if the pace was a little slower...I believe he loses..

Dutrows comments tells me that he wasnt too happy about the win...

I think he'll be thinking about the next race BB will be in...

mikesal57 08-03-2008 06:26 PM

just saw the pick 4...$1700...really great job!!!:eek:

jms62 08-03-2008 06:29 PM

Thanks Guys... I think Zito's plan was to set the table for Cool Coal Man...
Gutsy performance and vindication for both Big Brown and Kent Desourmeaux.. Congrats to Big Brown, Desourmeaux and Paul Pompa...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.