Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Froggy @ Pha 19 July (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4228)

froggy 07-21-2008 10:00 AM

Froggy @ Pha 19 July
 
I'm going to bet on myself in the fifth @ Pha.
I'll probably be even money but I'm worth it.

Froggy

Bill V. 07-21-2008 10:52 AM

Monday race 5 7/21
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here is Froggy

#1

Jimbo282 07-21-2008 12:21 PM

Too bad FROGGY is scratched, I was going to bet him also.

Rverge 07-22-2008 08:57 AM

pha mnr dmr
 
was at mnr on monday and played races from all 3 tracks. i was betting 2 horses to win and playing an excta with them. i had 5 skips. out of 15 races and did't hit any others:(
rverge
ps i would have bet froggy to


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.