Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Engen (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4201)

shoeless 07-20-2008 08:10 AM

Engen
 
Houndog turned me onto this and it really is a nice little program.It does everything based on the raw times and it averages out the TE and SCBL for what's needed to win the race based on your contenders.At least this is my perception of it wouldnt surprise me if I was wrong.

admin 07-20-2008 08:57 AM

EnGen
 
Hi Jeff

Is This a seperate program?
When I look at older programs There always is an option to go right into
the program or look at Engen first

Is there a program that just is Engen ?

What ever you use you will do fine cause you get the right contenders

shoeless 07-20-2008 09:23 AM

Bill,It's a seperate program.Your not too shabby getting in the right horses yourself.Jeff

Houndog 07-30-2008 11:37 AM

Engen
 
3 Attachment(s)
In my version of Energy which is the Combo program which also contains KGEN; and ENGEN. Bill you are correct that if you run Energy first it will ask if you want to run the Energy Generator first and ask for a track record or par time.

The ENGEN by typing engen at the prompt is different as it features different readouts.

See attached screenshots. The first 2 are of ENGEN and the last is the Energy Generator through the Energy program.

Which one you prefer depends on what you want to take a look at.

lsosa54 07-30-2008 01:46 PM

And I believe that the original ENGEN Manual will be added to the library as soon as I get a chance to convert all my scans.

Houndog 07-30-2008 02:02 PM

Greatly Appreciated
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lsosa54 (Post 36556)
And I believe that the original ENGEN Manual will be added to the library as soon as I get a chance to convert all my scans.

Lou your the man! Scanning documents is alot of work and I for one really appreciate the hard work that you do here.

Thank-You.

azbacks 07-30-2008 04:34 PM

Lou,

I echo Houndog's thanks for all of your work obtaining and scanning items for the library. If I can be of any help, let me know.

Pete


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.