Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Bidding on Brohamer Tapes (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4169)

Turbulator 07-14-2008 01:23 PM

Bidding on Brohamer Tapes
 
I've put some bids in on these Brohamer tapes. Does anybody have any idea of their actual worth?

E-Bay Auction

grahors 07-14-2008 03:53 PM

Turb,
I buy, sell, and visit e bay several times daily. I have never seen these in many years. Probably very high.....rarity..Collectors value???
Cec
I have bid on some original Taulbot stuff (very hot) up to $450 and been outbid

Turbulator 07-14-2008 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grahors (Post 35431)
Turb,
I buy, sell, and visit e bay several times daily. I have never seen these in many years. Probably very high.....rarity..Collectors value???
Cec
I have bid on some original Taulbot stuff (very hot) up to $450 and been outbid

Well, they're up to $71 now with 4 1/2 hours to go, so I think I'll pass. I do think they would have been interesting to listen to. Like you said, they could very well be collector's items, and worth a pretty penny.

grahors 07-14-2008 05:33 PM

I'm guessing, but I would ventue to say they go for $130 about. 21 bids and under 4 hours left.....maybe more.
At $40, I would have jumped in. Maybe still will?? Is that OK with you, I don't want to bid against you if you might go after them?
Cecil

Turbulator 07-14-2008 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grahors (Post 35442)
I'm guessing, but I would ventue to say they go for $130 about. 21 bids and under 4 hours left.....maybe more.
At $40, I would have jumped in. Maybe still will?? Is that OK with you, I don't want to bid against you if you might go after them?
Cecil

Feel free to bid against me anytime. Had I won, I was going to try and figure out a way to have them digitized and put on this site so anyone could listen to them. I don't know much about that, but I'm sure something could have been worked out.

It sold for about $93. That's interesting to know. I think I might have paid that--had I known. You can always get your money back out of it later on down the road.

The one problem I have with cassette tapes however, is that over time they can become brittle or easily get twisted and break. That's the one reason I wouldn't pay a whole lot of money for this kind of item.

Steve

Dr Win 08-09-2008 11:37 AM

I like to by Brohamer tapes, if enyone have PM me


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.