Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sar/Dmr contest? (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4160)

RichieP 07-13-2008 08:01 AM

Sar/Dmr contest?
 
If I put together a little something for us is it better to keep it to the weekends or do we include weekday play?

This is for Saratoga/Del Mar. I have an idea for a contest.

Give me feedback please. I think Dmr opens this week.

Feedback please from those interested in a contest with these 2 tracks lasting til Labor day.

shrink1 07-13-2008 09:31 AM

Richie,
I think weekends are better as more people have that time off, and the racing is somewhat better. Count me in.
Ira

admin 07-13-2008 11:42 AM

last
 
Hi Rich

I know you will do a great job !

Somethig very late in the day at Saratoga might be ok
But I'm shut out If you do anything during the week early

Delmar might work because of the late post time

I am hoping for weekends only


Bill

RichieP 07-13-2008 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Post 35362)
Hi Rich

I am hoping for weekends only
Bill

Hi Bill,
OK problem solved. Weekends only ;)

delmarscott2004 07-13-2008 02:22 PM

RichieP

Weekends would give me more time if things are well on the home front . How ever the group goes I will try to take part.

Vanoy

Turbulator 07-13-2008 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delmarscott2004 (Post 35375)
RichieP

Weekends would give me more time if things are well on the home front . How ever the group goes I will try to take part.

Vanoy

Doubtful I could participate, but if I did it would have to be night tracks.

noddub62 07-13-2008 05:18 PM

i vote for weekends.:D

bud

Rverge 07-13-2008 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 35363)
Hi Bill,
OK problem solved. Weekends only ;)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i work weekends! DOH!
but its ok
thanks RichieP
Rverge

mikesal57 07-13-2008 05:38 PM

weekends fine with me too

RichieP 07-14-2008 04:04 AM

Morning guys.

Thinking aloud here:
1) 3 horse exacta box contest at Dmr and Sar on Saturdays and Sundays. Everyone gets $12.00 a race to make a 3 horse exacta box.

2) Each day at each track we wager on the largest field polytrack race and largest field grass race on each card. NO maiden races considered. In ADDITION if there is a Grade 1 listed on the card it is AUTOMATICALLY included as a contest race regardless of field size. This way we hit the good horses too.

3) Betting allowed til 1 mtp with the Equibase "off time" in their charts designated as "post time". Bets time stamped at THAT time are NOT allowed.

4) Everyone will post bets in specific race threads and at days end will score their own ball and tally up their scores and post in a thread with their name on it.

5) If this is cool we "go" starting this Saturday and Sunday at Del Mar.

6) Two winners at contest end.
a) Highest accumulated dollars
b) 2nd highest accumulated dollars.

I'll get us a couple of prizes for the winners.

Talk to me :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.