![]() |
val4 or spec160
QUESTION: CAN YOU RUN ONE TRACK ON SPEC 160, AND ONE TRACK ON VAL4 AT THE SAME TIME WITHOUT HAVING TO RECONFIG BETWEEN THE TWO EACH TIME YOU VIEW/ USE THEM.:confused:
|
spec
yo
i have the oriiginal spec, spec 160, val 4 and synth.. on my older laptop. i worked the same races with each program to compare/contrast. i think as long a the race card is in the 'trkmast" folder, work with them. Rverge did i answer this ok? |
Storm,
Presuming you mean in a single RDSS session, run a Spec-mode calculated race AND the same Val4-mode calculated race SIMULTANEOUSLY (i.e. so you can compare numbers) - the answer is no. In fact you cannot run 2 races simultaneously even in the SAME mode. This will eventually change, but I need to do major memory work internally to accomplish this. After Version 1.0 Ted |
Storm,
1 Attachment(s)
Is this what you want to do?
|
spec and val4
Guys; Here Is An Example Of What I'm Trying To Say.
Track #1 Is Delmar Track #2 Is Louisana Downs The Date Is 7/16/08 Can I Run Delmar In Spec 160, And Run Louisana Downs In Val 4 without going To The Config Page Every Time I Go Between Tracks. Thanks Guys For The Help, And Froggy I'll Have A Question About Your one Trick Pony method Which Is The Greatest Thing Since Food AND Deep Purple:D |
When stamina is the factor, Val 4 can work better, i.e. turf, long routes.
When speed is the factor, give me Spec 160: anything under 9 furlongs on most race courses on most dirt surfaces. From YEARS of comparison |
Tim,
Amen. Froggy |
That's good to know!
|
David,
Validate for yourself what anyone else says. IMO, Spec mode works just as well as Val mode, all distances, all surfaces. Anyone who has August 3 Woodbine card, please review the Breeders Stakes 12f Turf. $20.00 winner was in the top 2 BLBL, using all Turf lines from horses' entire PPs. (Ask me how I know :)) One example does not a rule make, but I would sure be interested in seeing a 10 race sample of longer Turf routes where Val mode exceeded the predictablilty of Spec mode. Ted |
Ted,
I have an issue on Turf races. Are you saying you use all Turf lines from PP's or all lines period. And why do you do that on Turf races? Any suggestion would be appreciated. I really do poorly on Turf and Maidens. Maidens I can understand but Turfs I would like to be able to have some success. |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:42 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.