![]() |
Continuing good news
Hi Tim:
The results for Aqueduct for the first two weeks of March: Charles Bedard was on fire, tabbing 27% winners on top, with a profit on top picks alone of 38%. The top overlay on Charles Bedard's betting line had a profit of 51% with a $27.60 average winner. Continuing to use lines picked by program. |
Congratulations Charlie! Keep up the good work!
Ted |
Morning Charles,
I was working on some non racing stuff last night. Had read your earlier thread http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3604 where you described what you were doing (post #1 etc). So while my settings might be a bit different I opened another browser and loaded up 3 tracks - Penn-Ct-Ded. Followed your earlier post re pacelines. Then narrowed to 1 line for each horse. Now took a different twist. At 2 minutes to post I HID any horse who had odds less than 5/2 from the bl/bl. Then focused on the top 3 bl/bl line score horses ONLY. From them I paper bet any and all horses who were going off at random odds for that race to win. So if there was an 8 horse field I needed 7/1 to paper bet. 10 horse field I needed 9/1 etc. These are my results. Scary at least for last night at 3 tracks. Too bad the bets were paper only but that's how it is. Thanks for sharing Charles and keep kicking tail! Code:
3/19: |
Pace Lines
What am i missing here? What program is picking pace lines?
Bob |
over my head
Quote:
Me too ???:confused: |
Paceline Indicator
5 Attachment(s)
Guys
On Rdss there is a powerline indicator that shows the 3 lines the horse ran against the fastest pace of race. The indicator shows up between the "fin" and "age" on the horses pp screen. Red is fastest Green is 2nd fastest Yellow is 3rd fastest. You can have the lines marked either using raw data (which my following screen shots will show) or adjusted data. Easily done and set up on "Config". You can also choose not to have them shown. This is the tool used that is being referred to ok? First screen shot shows I have checked the line shown as fastest by the red box. Yea the line is from 326 days ago but for "matchers" the days back /liines back are irrelevant as long as the horse shows he is still a horse in recent races.This one certainly does. 2nd screen shot shows all the powerlines assembled raw with running styles attached. Positionally the #6 is lone early runner. 3rd screen shows raw fps velocities where the #6 has a full 2 point edge in total energy and is clear at the 2nd call by a pretty wide margin. So the lone early who figures to have the easy lead at 2nd call is also the fastest horse. Pretty nice situation. 4th screen shot is Bl/Bl using the raw data. #6 is overwhelming choice. 5th screen shot is result chart. Race ran like the setup said it should with the 6 wiring effortlessly at 9/2. |
Intellectual Honesty
Now to be fair if I show a race where everything works perfect the rest of the night should be shown as well.
Here are my one horse betting results copied straight from my files here. As you see it was a tough go with a small to decent profit made. Some notes: 1) Hat wants me betting at 2/1 and higher so that's what I do. The odds shown were at the 1 minute to post mark when my pass/play decision is made. 2) I do NOT use mdy/sloppy/wet fast lines on any track listed fast re the powerline indicator. I will use them if todays track is sloppy/muddy 11 races worked and written up to consider wager on. 4 races passed on odds too low to bet 7 races bet 2 winners @ 11.80 and 7.00 of the 5 losses 3 times I ran second :( (hate this **** but it's real and Hat says I am on live horses) Code:
3/20: |
Define
the term, The horse shows he is still a horse in recent races. What are we actually looking for in recent races?
Bob |
Richie,
If those indicators show when the horse ran best against the pace of the race, what then does the Perceptor do? Froggy |
Raceman,
I think we all have our own individual ways of determining whether a horse is in form or should be considered a "contender". Frog, Perceptor measures a horse against itself.Ted knows a lot more about this than I do. |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:38 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.