Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   pen 0307 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3594)

gl45 03-07-2008 05:29 PM

pen 0307
 
Race#2......#4 to win
Race#3...4 horses coming off 7 days rest...1 horse coming off 8 days rest.
Trying to capp this race is fun...any takers?
I'll bet #5 to win, and place a small $ P/S on #7
lbj

Turf Speculator 03-07-2008 06:12 PM

Hi lbj

I looked at your races just now. To say it is a challenge is understating things.
In the 2nd race #5 Total Mystery(6/1 morning line) if not crippled should run well against these.

Problem is since being claimed 4 races back she certainly looks to be not right.

I'll go with her as my only opinion in the 2 races you show and ask you if there is anything good or bad you see with the #5. The horse you chose is a logical one for sure.

Thank you and good luck

gl45 03-07-2008 06:51 PM

Turf,
nothing wrong with your choice #5, but you are right, isn't performing well with the new trainer.
good luck as well
lbj

gl45 03-07-2008 06:57 PM

My selection for race#2 is 6/5 at post.....no bet at those odds. Passing
lbj

simon 03-07-2008 07:07 PM

45
 
Running a little late

in race 2 I will go with 4 and 5

RK


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.