Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What a dope (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3560)

simon 03-02-2008 01:30 PM

What a dope
 
4 Attachment(s)
Good news is I had a nice long shot in race 2 at Philly

The race variegate was SP

thoromation
preplay SP
kgraph adjusted SP
My bet:confused:

The 8 won and paid $52.00 ! $27.00 is beautiful but!!
only me :confused:

shoeless 03-02-2008 04:26 PM

Well at least you won some money on the race,I guess best of last 3 helped you with that one.


Outside posts were doing well at Philly today.Thanks to CJ'S numbers and Richie's posts on The Match Up I was able to hit the 9th there and the exacta as well.The 8 figured to cut a 45 and change and the 10 and 9 were the only horses that were able to compete against that pace at this distance.Im trying to get away from using a program and just use the numbers and match up and other stuff that I picked up from using the form all those years.

simon 03-02-2008 04:44 PM

sorry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shoeless (Post 29781)
Well at least you won some money on the race,I guess best of last 3 helped you with that one.


Outside posts were doing well at Philly today.Thanks to CJ'S numbers and Richie's posts on The Match Up I was able to hit the 9th there and the exacta as well.The 8 figured to cut a 45 and change and the 10 and 9 were the only horses that were able to compete against that pace at this distance.Im trying to get away from using a program and just use the numbers and match up and other stuff that I picked up from using the form all those years.

Jeff You know best
It seemed like you were doing well with SuperKGEN

RK

shoeless 03-02-2008 05:31 PM

Ragin,The main reason I was doing well with Super KGEN was because of CJ'S numbers.Once I got a model going thanks to Zac it has helped me to start to use the program less.I just hit the 11th at Tampa hitting an 8 -1 and ex not using a program.Maybe Richie was right when he told me Im a racing form guy.Jeff

simon 03-02-2008 06:05 PM

Excellent
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shoeless (Post 29784)
Ragin,The main reason I was doing well with Super KGEN was because of CJ'S numbers.Once I got a model going thanks to Zac it has helped me to start to use the program less.I just hit the 11th at Tampa hitting an 8 -1 and ex not using a program.Maybe Richie was right when he told me Im a racing form guy.Jeff


Beautiful Jeff
you had a nice day you should be very happy with your work

RK

shoeless 03-02-2008 07:58 PM

Ragin,Thanks.I know you have quite a few nice days yourself.Jeff

lsosa54 03-02-2008 10:31 PM

Stay positive Ragin! I'm one of the worst offenders of beating myself up but I've really been trying to get away from it as I think it does affect the subconscious and I need all the positive I can get. You are a good capper and will win many more races so keep that subconscious positive!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.