Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Fountain of Youth (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3505)

alydar_ David 02-24-2008 03:12 PM

Fountain of Youth
 
The free past performances for this race can be found here:

http://www.brisnet.com/Promo/Free_PPs/brd_comp.pdf

The track is Fast & Firm and it's 86 degrees.

alydar_ David 02-24-2008 03:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Getting down to five contenders for this race is practically impossible. Almost all of them have a shot.

Also, I have little confidence in throwing out some of horses l tossed. For example, one race but a maiden win; great on the turf and poly, but never been on the dirt, etc.

Add to the confusion the fact that some are going to improve, and dramatically improve at that. Who's going to improve the most today? Who knows?

And to top it off the readouts point in different directions. Ai yi yi!

This is the best I could do, but like I said, I don't have much confidence.

simon 02-24-2008 04:03 PM

Foy
 
3 Attachment(s)
Hello David

No clue but
My bets are the 4 and 12

The var.is SP

My contenders
EnGen
Preplay
Thoromation

RK

mufasa 02-24-2008 04:08 PM

You are right this Stakes race with some hopeful Triple Crown Contenders is hard to figure.

I like one of the highest in odds between the #1 and #2 but prefer the #2 as my early choices with the #7 as my OTE choice. Exacta I am thinking 7 over 1 and/or 2 if everyone is at 3/1 or better.

Good luck,
Robert

admin 02-24-2008 07:56 PM

everyone had the one
 
hey guys nice contender selection
The 0ne is mentioned and on top of paragim B

Hope you had it

Bill

mufasa 02-24-2008 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Post 29461)
hey guys nice contender selection
The 0ne is mentioned and on top of paragim B

Hope you had it

Bill

Hi Bill:

I ended up betting both the 1 and 2 for the win since the odds were good on both. My preference would have been the 2 winning or the exacta of 7 over the 1 or 2 which I also played. In any case a win is still a win and the 1 allowed me a little profit.

I guess one can say that the road to nomination to the triple crown races is on its way.

Robert

alydar_ David 02-24-2008 08:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Post 29461)
hey guys nice contender selection
The 0ne is mentioned and on top of paragim B

Hope you had it

Bill

Hi Bill,

I wound up betting the #1 and #8 to win. I see Mufasa and Ragin also had the winner as a contender. Nice going, gentlemen. This was one tough race to handicap!

Houndog 02-26-2008 02:16 PM

Good Pickin
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alydar_David (Post 29453)
Getting down to five contenders for this race is practically impossible. Almost all of them have a shot.

Also, I have little confidence in throwing out some of horses l tossed. For example, one race but a maiden win; great on the turf and poly, but never been on the dirt, etc.

Add to the confusion the fact that some are going to improve, and dramatically improve at that. Who's going to improve the most today? Who knows?

And to top it off the readouts point in different directions. Ai yi yi!

This is the best I could do, but like I said, I don't have much confidence.

I notice your Winner has the lowest and even UXR which many times is a good indicator of an in the money performance. The 0.00 Muv horse is very weak on the sort. The winner is number 2 paragon a and number 1 paragon b.

Like the payoff also.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.