Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Supercede the varigate ? (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3475)

simon 02-20-2008 05:32 AM

Supercede the varigate ?
 
1 Attachment(s)
supercede the variegate


Last night race 9 from mountaineer

Here are my contenders

simon 02-20-2008 05:38 AM

before I go on
 
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 7 ran closer to the fastest pace in a mud line line 3
but I used line 2 but I made that note in my head


using KGEN I sent my file over and if I went to the first preplay
screen to get the varigate like I thought was what to do
The 9 dominates and the varigate is SP

simon 02-20-2008 05:41 AM

Better
 
1 Attachment(s)
This method has been working much better

If I go to thoromation first I get the nine winning easy
then a close battle between 4 and 7

simon 02-20-2008 05:45 AM

The screen that matches
 
2 Attachment(s)
The variegate is the preplay screen that matches thoromation
it is exdc

This method I'm using is explained by Jim Bradshaw
in the Las Vegas 91 seminar tapes

The race will run Early

who are my Early horses? 2 4 and 7

simon 02-20-2008 05:56 AM

The race will run early
 
2 Attachment(s)
who is my best early

The KGEN ep screens say 4 and 7

I bet them both to win. Since I know one of them can't be truely early
( one will get the lead ) the other will not
I also bet the 9 over the 4 7 in a $1 ex

The 7 went wire to wire and paid $17.00

The program and the Varigate were right
the nine was a one move closer

MIKE 02-20-2008 07:46 AM

RAGS

--great little seminar !!!
--can I ask you , are you using raw lines or adjusted ??

Mike

RichieP 02-20-2008 09:02 AM

Very nice work. A-Z it's all laid out :)

simon 02-20-2008 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIKE (Post 29259)
RAGS

--great little seminar !!!
--can I ask you , are you using raw lines or adjusted ??

Mike

Thank you Mike

I pick my lines from the original setting on RDSS
I let Rdss adjust the lines using the default settings
on the config screen I export from the adjusted screen

Ted has made this available and I am very happy with what data I am getting

I do not need to make any other adjustment. I do hit enter when the adjustment screen on KGEN comes up I then go to the Thoromation screen and work back from there


It has been working well

Ragin

MIKE 02-20-2008 01:48 PM

---thanks for responding RAGS

--keep nailing em

lsosa54 02-20-2008 07:53 PM

Nice hit and nice job. That's the way I understood TM - the variegate is given by the preplay screen that matches TM.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.