Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Aqueduct feature (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3434)

Turf Speculator 02-09-2008 01:05 PM

Aqueduct feature
 
Looking at the #2 Charlotte's Di at 9/2 morning line. Coming off the pace in short field

Turf Speculator 02-09-2008 04:14 PM

They should arrest Alan Garcia on charges of impersonating a jockey :mad:

froggy 02-09-2008 05:43 PM

Turf,

I did everything but throw a chair at the TV.

Froggy

Turf Speculator 02-09-2008 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by froggy (Post 28875)
Turf,
I did everything but throw a chair at the TV.
Froggy

Froggy
I'm no high roller when it comes to betting the ponies but I was standing to make some nice coin if I was right there. I was parlayed into that race fairly strong for my level of play.

Win lose or draw I knew the 1 was gonna be heavy fav there and was deader than Kelsey's nuts. All for naught.

shoeless 02-09-2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turf Speculator (Post 28871)
They should arrest Alan Garcia on charges of impersonating a jockey :mad:


Watching the replay you have to give credit to CC Lopez for keeping the rail around the turn,tough rider when he is on the front end.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.