Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Oh the humanity (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3344)

jms62 01-06-2008 06:12 PM

Oh the humanity
 
2 Attachment(s)
I just had a double cognac and a cigar to get over this one... This is one humbling game we play.. Gotta love it! But I'm ready to battle on.

uncleroughy 01-06-2008 07:07 PM

Win a few, lose a few
 
I also bet race 9 at Aquaduct however I did not linger over my paceline picks of the last 3 and sometimes 4 and my VDC came out 5-8-10 and I picked up the 4 as most late on the E/L graph. Bet a $1 exacta box of 458 and wow, I collected $465 on the bet plus a $4 win place on the 8 . Sometimes we get lucky. Of course I missed the $5 + trifecta because I did not b ox my 4 selections the way Doc instruced.

RichieP 01-06-2008 08:01 PM

Holy crap Jim. Are you serious? That would have been a MASSIVE score dude.

Hey whatever the hell you are doing keep it going man. You are "seeing them" REAL good lately.

Wow!

"Roughy" - Tremendous hit with the exacta sir! That is a month maker to say the least.

Double Wow!!

bobp 01-06-2008 11:26 PM

9th at Big Apple
 
Great Hit. Congratulations! I like what you mentioned about the E/L graph. Can pick things up there that we often miss. That's using all the tools and why it pays off to limit your play to time you have for using them.

BobP

jms62 01-07-2008 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncleroughy (Post 27653)
I also bet race 9 at Aquaduct however I did not linger over my paceline picks of the last 3 and sometimes 4 and my VDC came out 5-8-10 and I picked up the 4 as most late on the E/L graph. Bet a $1 exacta box of 458 and wow, I collected $465 on the bet plus a $4 win place on the 8 . Sometimes we get lucky. Of course I missed the $5 + trifecta because I did not b ox my 4 selections the way Doc instruced.

Nice Score!!! Congratulations

jms62 01-11-2008 08:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And then there are better days... You follow your model when you see a situation that doesn't require a large investment and it goes your way.

bobp 01-12-2008 12:00 AM

BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS! What a great reason to have a man's favorite drink!

Again and Again.

BobP

emilio840 01-12-2008 01:06 AM

Great hit Jms62.

emilio

RAMON201 01-12-2008 05:29 AM

Outstanding ! Very nice hit !

admin 01-12-2008 07:51 AM

jms
 
This is such a nice post for our group.
I am very happy for you. I am listening to Doc on the seminar tapes
Right now and he is talking about what amount you need to bet'
He is talking about people making good money betting
$1 pick 3 bets boxing 3 horses per race times 3 races =$27
at $1 bets your 20 combinations gets you $3000 plus
This is what Doc means when he says you can win

I also want to thank you again That was a very nice what
you said about the week 1 day win prize you won

I wish you continued good skill

Bill


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.