Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Speculator (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   WoodbineR6 11/24 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3133)

admin 11-26-2007 02:01 AM

WoodbineR6 11/24
 
2 Attachment(s)
from an email

When the entire field has the same true speed, it is the difference in
deceleration that often gives the winner.

Try it, it works often

---

uncleroughy 11-26-2007 02:01 PM

What program were you using for that race Bill?

admin 11-26-2007 04:09 PM

Hi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by uncleroughy (Post 25967)
What program were you using for that race Bill?

Hi I did not do the race with Spec The readouts you see
are from Speculator But The emailer did not tell me
what version he uses

I will see if I can find out

I did the race over in Admin Ave
with Val 4 ( RDSS in Val 4 mode)
but i used the same pacelines

Thanks Bill

admin 11-26-2007 04:40 PM

Em
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by uncleroughy (Post 25967)
What program were you using for that race Bill?




The program is Spec160

uncleroughy 11-26-2007 10:42 PM

Thanks for the quick reply Bill. Guess I'll just forget about that little trick of the trade and stick with Val 4.

admin 11-30-2007 05:19 AM

just forwarding
 
1 Attachment(s)
This is from an Email

another velocity tie with deceleration the difference
Tim


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.