Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Turf Win Bets 0825 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284)

RichieP 08-25-2005 08:45 AM

Turf Win Bets 0825
 
I am gonna bet these Turf races today.I am fighting through my block as far as the weeds go! If anyone wants to follow along these are the races I will look at and post after scratches:

Saratoga:
Race 5
Race 6

Pimlico:
Race 5

Arlington:
Race 7
Race 9

Dmr:
Race 3

Richie :)

RichieP 08-25-2005 12:58 PM

The first 2 horses listed are my win bets. The ( ) horse listed next is my "other" horse that I can throw in eboxes if I was betting exactas.

Saratoga:

Race 5-- 9,1-----( 5)

Race 6-- 10,1----( 2)


Pimlico:

Race 5-- 4,1-----(2)

Arlington:

Race 7-- 8,12-----( 13)

Race 9-- 12,6-----( 10)


Del Mar:

Race 3 -- 3,10----( 7)

Tot Bet Win: $ 24.00

Richie

Phase III Lives 08-25-2005 05:08 PM

Looks like you're getting over your FOT "Fear of Turf" Disease Richie... Good Job !!!!!

Binder 08-25-2005 05:40 PM

Turf Monster
 
The first big stakes race at Philly each year is called the Turf Monster

Go get um Rich
Good Skill

RichieP 08-25-2005 06:18 PM

Results
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP
The first 2 horses listed are my win bets. The ( ) horse listed next is my "other" horse that I can throw in eboxes if I was betting exactas.

Saratoga:

Race 5-- 9,1-----( 5)

Race 6-- 10,1----( 2)


Pimlico:

Race 5-- 4,1-----(2)

Arlington:

Race 7-- 8,12-----( 13)

Race 9-- 12,6-----( 10)


Del Mar:

Race 3 -- 3,10----( 7)

Tot Bet Win: $ 24.00

Richie

RESULTS:

Winners:
Sar-r5- $ 16.80 + exacta 9-5-$231.00
Sar-r6- $ 4.60
Ap -r7- $ 30.80
Dmr-r3-$ 18.00 + exacta 10-3- $ 102.00

Total Bet Win - $ 24.00
Total Ret Win- $ 70.20
Total Bet Exactas - $ 72.00
Total Ret Exactas- $ 333.00

:eek:

Richie and Kianti

Phase III Lives 08-25-2005 07:09 PM

not a bad start Richie ... but I know you'll pick it up .... ;)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.