Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Trackmaster Prize (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2187)

admin 04-04-2007 06:44 PM

Trackmaster Prize
 
I just want to thank Richie once again

I just confirmed with Trackmaster I spoke to
Jim Vanderbash I will have unlimited use of the
TrackMaster PP Files (EXE) unlimited downloads til july 4th

I thanked Jim on behave of the site for the prize
I am very proud that I did ok in the contest and that I will be able
use the "Sartin" files:)

Jim told me they are watching the site and they are very happy
for the future of thier Sartin customers ..

Its a real nice feeling

Thank you Rich and Trackmaster

GS
Bill

JimG 04-04-2007 07:18 PM

Congrats on the prize Bill. You deserve it. You swiped it right out from under me.:D

RichieP 04-04-2007 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimG (Post 17504)
Congrats on the prize Bill. You deserve it.

Darn right! Congrats Bill. You earned that baby

Richie:)

admin 04-04-2007 07:31 PM

the one that i want
 
Hey Jim
I was gunning for that prize all along
I saw your late charge You were red hot the last few weeks. Then Larry
zooms into the top 5 with a $600.00 win I knew it was going to be a scramble .
I am happy I held on The way i have been playing lately
This will help me big time, Lately I have been only able to do a race at a time so i have been buying races not cards

Bill

JimG 04-04-2007 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Post 17506)
Hey Jim
I was gunning for that prize all along
I saw your late charge You were red hot the last few weeks. Then Larry
zooms into the top 5 with a $600.00 win I knew it was going to be a scramble .
I am happy I held on The way i have been playing lately
This will help me big time, Lately I have been only able to do a race at a time so i have been buying races not cards

Bill


With all the business I am sure you have sent Trackmaster's way by keeping the Sartin spirit going on this board, I hope they consider continuing the prize after July 4th or at least giving you a cut rate. If anyone at TM is reading this I do hope you consider this for Bill.

Jim

PS, Regarding "late charge" I goofed playing tri's instead of the super the week I gained about $500. The super was about $1500 for a buck as I recall and I spent the same money playing the same horses in a $2 tri. Oh well, we all have our stories.

admin 04-05-2007 06:18 AM

Thank you Jim

There are many other on this board who do so much

The site is the result of Doc building a strong foundation
of solid programs and a winning attitude
that we can carry on for as long as we need

GS
Bill

Ted Craven 04-05-2007 12:50 PM

Bill, Congratulations on that prize - no one deserved it more! But I built that new warning in the RDSS downloader about downloading ALL tracks just for you;). I guess you can safely ignore that for a while!

A tip: to always download ALL Tracks, just set the begin date to Jan 1, and the end date to Dec 31, check the All Tracks box, then just retrieve all. If you fetched a card before it won't be dowloaded again. And check 'Copy to' C:\TRKMAST to make copies where Val or Spec can find them.

Thanks for all you do Bill!

yours,

Ted


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.