Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Apv Cr (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2146)

admin 03-30-2007 06:27 PM

Apv Cr
 
1 Attachment(s)
Another one from the email bag

Re APV CR

Bill,In your opinion do they really work?

I can tell you that I am 100% sold on them
here is an example
This is from Dumptruks excellent post for the 1st at AQU
My bets were the 1 entry and 5

Here are the APV and CR numbers

Code:

1.      83.9%      2.06
1A    41.1%      1.03
2.      52.1%      1.47
3.      54.0%      2.12
4.      16.5%      1.53
5      88.6%      2.18
6.    53.5%      2.06
7.    33.0%      2.06



Ok don't get me wrong I didn't bet the 1 and the 5 because they had the highest numbers. The high numbers is what is giving me an idea of what the lower
rated horses are up against . Here is an example see horse # 1 # 2 and #4
These three are in trouble
The 7 is good in class but the 33% APV means its up against much better
than its been beating

Let me show you the field
I projected the pace at 22 46.5

here is horse 1

admin 03-30-2007 06:28 PM

Apv Cr
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here is horse 1a

admin 03-30-2007 06:29 PM

Apv Cr
 
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 2

admin 03-30-2007 06:30 PM

Apv Cr
 
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 3

admin 03-30-2007 06:30 PM

Apv Cr
 
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 4

admin 03-30-2007 06:31 PM

APV Cr
 
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 5

admin 03-30-2007 06:32 PM

Apv Cr
 
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 6

admin 03-30-2007 06:32 PM

Apv Cr
 
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 7

admin 03-30-2007 06:34 PM

Hide screen
 
1 Attachment(s)
I will take out the 4 and the 7 at this point
Horse 6 gets no line as its not going wire to wire againts this pace
I left in the 1a because I bet so early I wanted to rate bout halfs of the entry

admin 03-30-2007 06:36 PM

Top 5
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here are the top 5 TE and PLS


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.