Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Parx 3-2 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17569)

Lt1 03-02-2026 11:14 AM

Parx 3-2
 
Riding RDSS 1 more time. RDSS picks
TRK GOOD
RDSS PICKS
R1 29851 LS11
R2 824101
R3 610715 LS4 MDNS 2FTS
R4 14586 LS3
R5 82763 LS4
R6 4-12-327 LS6
R7 18645
R8 12653 LS4
R9 52631
R10 3429-12 LS11
GOOD LUCK
Tim
The following races have the same PL/BPP top3
R2 248
R3 6710
R5 278
R7 156
R10 349

Lt1 03-02-2026 11:47 AM

R8 update 5 scr picks now 12463

dirty moose 03-02-2026 12:07 PM

Playing along today. My picks slightly different in a few races.

r1 EX BX 2,5,8,9
r1DBL 2,5,8,9/2,4,8,10

dirty moose 03-02-2026 12:08 PM

Already dead. Some things never change.

Lt1 03-02-2026 12:23 PM

Hang in there Matt. Still a long way to go.
Tim

dirty moose 03-02-2026 12:37 PM

It's comical lol

dirty moose 03-02-2026 01:06 PM

0-3 in the exacta. It's a skill. sorry I'm such a jinx Tim.

dirty moose 03-02-2026 01:13 PM

r4 EX BX 1,4-6
r4 DBL 1,4-6/2,6-8

dirty moose 03-02-2026 01:33 PM

0-4 lololololol
This happens every time I put money on the line. I swear.

Well I quit.

dirty moose 03-02-2026 02:02 PM

Exa (box) 2, 3, 6, 7, 8


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.