Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Kentucky Oaks (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17064)

AwesomeAgain 05-02-2025 10:12 PM

Kentucky Oaks
 
Hello Pace & Cappers. RDSS was on fire today at Churchill Downs.
Hit two pick 5's and decided against playing another, because I thought it lacked value. Best of Luck To Everyone Tomorrow!:D:D

Ted Craven 05-02-2025 10:21 PM

Congratulations Brian! You did send me by text your 2 winning tickets from Churchill - but it's too much effort for me to post those here (wish it were easier!)

Are you using the new Leverage/Pace version?

Good luck tomorrow!

Ted

AwesomeAgain 05-02-2025 10:23 PM

I am....but I still make my final wagering decision based on the all factors! Leverage Pace will do very well moving forward.

Lt1 05-02-2025 10:38 PM

Well done Brian. Good luck Sat.
Tim

AwesomeAgain 05-02-2025 10:43 PM

Likewise Tim......Best Of Luck Tomorrow

mowens33 05-03-2025 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AwesomeAgain (Post 156455)
Hello Pace & Cappers. RDSS was on fire today at Churchill Downs.
Hit two pick 5's and decided against playing another, because I thought it lacked value. Best of Luck To Everyone Tomorrow!:D:D

Brian, you're the man! keep it up!!

Mike


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.