Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Race 7 at Parx tomorrow. (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16909)

Mr.Pagine 01-27-2025 09:01 PM

Race 7 at Parx tomorrow.
 
As some of you know, I was lucky enough to own a filly named "Ellan Vannin".

After her maiden win, she won the Ontario Lassie @ Woodbine.

After her 3 yr old year I sold her to Hill' N Dale Farms, and they have given her every chance possible to be a MONSTER Broodmare:

1. Malibu Moon
2. Arrogate
3. Tapit
4. Quality Road
5. Olympiad

To date she has foaled not even close to expectations, and tomorrow the Quality Road runs at Parx in the 7th race. "Brilliant Disguise", and it's her first race.

I will be watching.

Don't forget to cash!!

Jon

dadams6357 01-28-2025 02:50 PM

Jon
Good luck to you and the horse.
Don

reddogskip 01-28-2025 03:03 PM

I had to bet a few dollars on this Brilliant Disguise. Just for fun.

Without your post, I don't think I would have included it in my betting. But who nows for sure. I did like the dam and the WR could be an indicator of a good effort. I have bet worse.

reddogskip 01-28-2025 03:21 PM

Bet for fun. But troubled race as two horses and jockeys went down? Hard to see what happened. Prayers to all involved. Looks like Brillaint Disguise avoided the incident and ran okay after a troubled start.

Mr.Pagine 01-29-2025 09:02 AM

Troubled start
 
The winner was a monster, and top horse in RDSS.

Really bad start for Brilliant Disguise, and I would add blinkers next time out.

Stay warm, as we just got a bunch of snow in Toronto.

Jon


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.