Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hat Check - How Can We Help You? (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   An Interesting Tandem Race (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1684)

Turbulator 10-29-2006 12:37 AM

An Interesting Tandem Race
 
1 Attachment(s)
When I saw this race I immediately thought of Binder. This is the type of race I used to encounter frequently when I was playing at Longacres back in the 80s and 90s. They gave me headaches then. They shouldn't be as much of a problem now, but this race was a puzzle, so I passed.

The fact is I didn't know what to do. I felt like I should be able to figure it out without too much problem. When I saw all of thoses tandem horses, I thought "yummy."

So, some things to think about. Do you throw out all of the tandem horses and go with someone else? Or, do you pick one of the tandem horses--if yes--which one? Five horses came from a last race tandem. And there are other tandems as well.

Everyone who would like to work the race go ahead. All comments are welcome. Have a question? Ask away. Give and take is how you learn. I'll post some comments and the result chart on Monday or Tuesday.

Of course I would love to hear The Hat's comments as well.

Good luck,

Steve

The Conditions

Turbulator 10-29-2006 12:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The one horse

Turbulator 10-29-2006 12:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The two horse.

Turbulator 10-29-2006 12:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The Three

Turbulator 10-29-2006 12:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The Four.

Turbulator 10-29-2006 12:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Number five.

Turbulator 10-29-2006 12:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The six.

Turbulator 10-29-2006 12:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Seven horse.

Turbulator 10-29-2006 12:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The eight horse.

Turbulator 10-29-2006 12:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And finally the nine.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.