![]() |
Nice DD R4/5 @Parx 1-31
I hit this DD on my secondary ticket for a nice little score.
Here are my picks I sent fo Lt1 earlier today Darryl March <darmar17.dm@gmail.com> 9:14 AM (2 hours ago) to Timothy Track good This could be a disaster!! R1 - 12 - 3 - 6 - 5 LS 9 R2 - 3 - 8 - 6 - 10 LS 9 R3 - 5 - 2 - 3 - 1 LS 8 - LS 4 Mdn Clm R4 - 2 - 5 - 9 - 6 LS 11 R5 - 6 - 4 - 13 - 11 R6 - 11 - 2 - 12 - 3 LS 7 - 13 R7 - 2 - 3 - 12 - 6 LS 9 R8 - 8 - 10 - 4 - 2 R9 - 5 - 7 - 8 - 3 LS 9 - LS 1 R10 - 2 - 4 - 9 - 8 LS 5 - LS 10 Quite a few good win plays today so I put in my primary ticket in and then built this on what was left over. Some times the lesser lights shine brightly. Here's my winning ticket Jan 31, 2024 10:33 AM Bet 27524696071693 Parx, Race 4, $1.00 DBL 3,4,8 / 2,3,12,13 $139.70 $12.00 |
I see the promotion to Wing Commander suits you well young Jedi. Nice hit
OBI |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:27 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.