Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Races of Interest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   2 Late Exs @ MTH 08-09 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16064)

darmar 09-09-2023 06:11 PM

2 Late Exs @ MTH 08-09
 
Lt1 and I played MTH today and I needed the last 2 ex plays of the day to avoid having a big negative day. Here's my picks from thjs morning.

Darryl March <darmar17.dm@gmail.com>
10:25 AM (4 hours ago)
to Timothy

Ok here we go
R1 - 4 - 2 - 9 - 11
R2 - 3 - 5 - 2 - 4
R3 - 8 - 6 - 2 - 1
R4 - 9 - 6 - 1 - 8 LS 3
R5 - 8 - 7 - 3 - 2 LS 1
R6 - 6 - 1 - 3 - 5 LS 4 ( good one )
R7 - 2 - 7 - 3 - 12 LS 11
R8 - 7 - 8 - 5 - 3
R9 - 10 - 1 - 3 - 2
R10 - 6 - 9 - 2 - 1 LS 4
I couldn't hit anything significant until Race 9 & 10 turned my day around with thes ywo nice Ex plays
Sep 09, 2023
1:33 PM Bet 44972775525576 Monmouth Park, Race 9, $2.00 EXB 1-3 $66.30 $12.00
and the race 10 Capper
Sep 09, 2023
2:05 PM Bet 19656033824772 Monmouth Park, Race 10, $2.00 EXA 2,6,9 / 1,2,4,6,9 $92.40 $24.00
I was going to play the late DD too but I left it to late and got shut out LOL
Darryl

Lt1 09-09-2023 06:54 PM

Well done wingman. I just got back and found that I hit the late dd & last race ex. Before that all I had that pd anything was the r4-5 dd which pd $65.80. Will post screens shortly.
Tim


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.