Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   50 Years at Keeneland (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15670)

mick 04-07-2023 09:21 AM

50 Years at Keeneland
 
It’s opening day at Keeneland’s Spring Meet and it’s the 50th anniversary of my first meet in 1974. I’m in the Track Kitchen having a cup of fresh, hot coffee with grooms, exercise riders, hot walkers, owners, trainers, and players. I hope to see you all at Saratoga in August.

Lt1 04-07-2023 09:57 AM

Have fun Mick and make a lot of $$$.
Tim

mick 04-08-2023 12:58 PM

Hi, Tim. It's great to hear from you. I posted a couple of pictures I took at Tom Morley's stables when you and I went there with Dr. Z that night to see his new filly. I hope all is good in your life.

Lt1 04-08-2023 01:15 PM

Saw them Mick. All ok here hope all is well in Music City.
Tim

mick 04-08-2023 06:41 PM

Belmont with Lt. Tim
 
1 Attachment(s)
When you go to the track with Lt. Tim, you don't have to handicap, you just have to ask him. We're smiling because he had just given me another winner.

Lt1 04-10-2023 08:17 AM

I believe we had a very good day that afternoon my friend.
Tim

Tim Y 04-17-2023 03:36 PM

I was visiting Calumet many moons ago, got lost, saw a big open area with a 'K" inside a big circle (and thinking it was the U. of Kentucky) I drove in...Discovered Keeneland right there: lovely place. It was open so I got the run of the place and especially like the paddock.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.