Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Apprentice Angle (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14780)

Lt1 03-24-2022 12:49 PM

Apprentice Angle
 
I thought I had given this out in this forum but appears I did it in a selection thread. So here it is as given to me by former leading NY trainer Gasper Moschera. To qualify a horse must be switching from a journey man rider to an apprentice today. The horse must have raced within the last 28 days[if claimed in its' last race then raced within the last 35]. The other thing needed in a claiming race is if the race has a top/bottom claiming price ie 35-30 etc the horse must be racing for the top claiming price[35k in this case].
Tim

shoeless 03-25-2022 08:47 AM

Thanks Tim

Lt1 03-25-2022 08:58 AM

You are welcome Jeff.
Tim


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.