Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Google Spreadsheets (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1411)

alydar_ David 07-25-2006 06:18 PM

Google Spreadsheets
 
Check this out:

http://spreadsheets.google.com

They're similar to Excel, but they are free. And you can share them easily. Also, you can access them from just about anywhere.

Houndog 07-26-2006 12:53 AM

That's the first I heard of this. Pretty neat. Thanks for sharing.

dugoutgold 07-26-2006 01:24 AM

Interesting, say there is a long time freebe called open office. They have a great spreadsheet that appears very similar to excel. Originally for unix/linux they have a windows version. I think the url is www.openoffice.org If you do download it I sure hope you have broadband:))

Off the bed here Doug


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.