Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   4/3/20 Tam6 8fT 18K Alw 4yo + (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12881)

wallyHeitz 04-03-2020 10:15 AM

4/3/20 Tam6 8fT 18K Alw 4yo +
 
Top 5: 7, 10, 12, 4, 2


I'm betting(paper) #4 @ 7/2 or better. It's a good Sustained runner. I'm taking Line 1, it's off a 71K MSW win. The morning line is 3/1; I may not get the odds I like.

Sometimes I wonder, should I roll a pair of dice and wait for proper odds?

partsnut 04-03-2020 11:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Wally, I hope you don't mind me jumping in.
This is my pick for this race. I like this horse at 4-1 odds or higher.

wallyHeitz 04-03-2020 12:23 PM

4/3/20 Tam6 8fT 18K Alw 4yo +
 
Don't mind you jumping in at all. I do the odds calcs by using the Yellow Manual lineScores. And then I add 50% to the odds. Example the #4 horse line score is 300. That's (1 - .3 ) / .3. The initial line score is 300. The odds are then calculated and then multiplied by 1.5. There are 3 horses that rank higher in the line scores. But I'm sticking with the 4 horse.

partsnut 04-03-2020 04:06 PM

Wally, nice pick.:)
Actually neither horse (the 4 or 7) was bettable to win.
At least not for me.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.