Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Happy Canada Day! (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12380)

Rverge 07-01-2019 01:23 PM

Happy Canada Day!
 
Happy canada day yea!!! Hi ted!

Mitch44 07-01-2019 01:54 PM

I wish you the same Barb & Ted and all the other Canucks from P & C


Mitch44

Ted Craven 07-01-2019 02:22 PM

Thanks folks! It's a great day in the neighbourhood. Got back from a 2-day cycling vacation but just got an invitation to spend a few hours by a lake, with old friends and a cold beer. Hmmm - or I could debug RDSS. What do to!:D

(I made a few quick suggestions in the RDSS Bugs thread, but I'll be back fully on the job tomorrow).

To all others with the day off - enjoy the celebrations!

Ted

barb craven 07-01-2019 02:42 PM

Thanks everyone. Spending the weekend enjoying our town's celebrations, endingwith a great :)fireworks display tonight.:):)

Lt1 07-01-2019 03:30 PM

Happy Canada Day to our Canadian friends.
Tim

tom 07-01-2019 04:59 PM

Happy Canada Day!
Enjoy!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.