Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Mary Sartin Jr (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12291)

Bill V. 05-19-2019 11:06 AM

Mary Sartin Jr
 
Please send Mariana Sartin (grandpa's girl) your prayers and support
Mary Sartin jr, Howard Sartins daughter and Mariana's mother has had a heart
attack and is in very critical condition

Mariana, I am so sorry your mom was always such a nice friend.
I remember how she used to always ask about my family and how I was doing
in life, This was in a time in my life when I was in a very dark spot mentally.
It was nice to have a friend shine through and start my journey out of the darkness

Love
Bill (Binder)

Lt1 05-19-2019 12:25 PM

Prayers going up for Mary JR, Mariana and her family. I had the pleasure of meeting Mary and Mariana at a seminar at the Meadowlands. Mary is a very classy lady. As I recall Mary was taking Mariana to the NYC to go shopping. May God bless them.
Tim

tom 05-19-2019 12:38 PM

Thoughts and prayers for Mary.
Get well quickly!

Mitch44 05-19-2019 01:20 PM

Prayers are powerful and mine are on the way.


Mitch44

rmath 05-19-2019 03:23 PM

My wife and I will keep you both in our prayers.

Rmath

Ted Craven 05-19-2019 04:56 PM

Mariana (whenever you get around to reading this) - I wish you all the love and strength in the world and beyond, at such a heartbreaking time. I met your mother once or twice long ago, but it has been our periodic emails each year since your grandfather passed away that gave me a real sense of the beautiful soul she is. I know where you get yours from!

She is always so full of gratitude, sometimes sharing bits of family stories and asking me about mine. If she passes soon from this world, she will have left much love behind, for her daughter and grandchildren and those who knew her.

Know that she is fondly remembered by many here, and in their prayers at this crucial time. As are you. Will stay tuned via Facebook.

With love,

Ted

Lefty 05-19-2019 11:32 PM

You're in my prayers too, yours is a geat family.
Chuck

RichieP 05-20-2019 05:44 AM

Mary you and your family are in our prayers.
Karen and Richie

gandalf380 05-20-2019 08:23 AM

Unfortunately Mary Jr passed away yesterday

Lt1 05-20-2019 10:12 AM

Very sad news Charlie.. May God give Mariana and her family the strength to deal with this situation and may He welcome Mary into his Kingdom. RIP Mary.
Tim


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.