Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   TVG's Super 8 Contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12005)

mick 12-29-2018 10:42 AM

TVG's Super 8 Contest
 
1 Attachment(s)
If you have a TVG account, you can play in their Super 8 Contest for free. I'm great at picking 4 winners and you can see what that gets me. :cool:

Bill V. 12-29-2018 10:59 AM

Hi
 
Hi Mick

I have been knocking on the door myself for a few weeks.

I got 4 winners 3 times. Hope you catch some cash
Good Skill

CheckMark 12-29-2018 11:23 AM

My picks for the TVG super 8!

SA1: 8 My Sweet Baboo 5/2
GP7: 4 Last Judgement 2-1
GP8: 7 Andina Del Sur 8-1
SA3: 1 Twirling Diamond 6-1
GP9: 7 Danceland 8-1
GP10: 3 Solglio 9/5
SA6: 8 JT’s A.T.M 5-1 $$Value Play$$
SA7: 11 Violent Behavior 7-2 $Best Bet$

Good luck to mick, Bill V and everyone else!

partsnut 12-29-2018 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mick,

Thanks for bringing this contest to our attention

I didn't win but had a lot of fun with it.
I used it to hone my method.
Here's how I did.

Bill V. 12-29-2018 07:15 PM

3 wins 1 Place
 
Hello Conley and Bill H.

Bill, I had almost the same as you

I won Leg 2, Leg 3 and Leg 7 I came close in leg 10

Fun as always,

Bill

Bill V. 01-20-2019 01:19 AM

almost a wipe out
 
1 Attachment(s)
I only had 1 winner this time

Leg 1 False Info 5th 7.10/1
Leg 2 Empire Power 7th 20/1
Leg 3 Miss Roma G 3rd 4.10/1
Leg 4 Mr Jordan 7th 7/1
Leg 5 Tweet Kitten 3rd 1.30/1
Leg 6 Facts Matter 4th .90/1 also knocked me out of a 3 race parlay :{
Leg 7 Malto Bella WIN $16.80 7.40/1
Leg 8 WillThisShip 3rd 1.30/1

a big.80 cent profit :)
One horse betting is tough for me

Attachment 47646

Mitch44 01-20-2019 07:46 AM

Hello Bill,
Now there's a coincidence as we both had the 9th at TB Molto Bella for $16.80. I went to TB for my first Hcp. contest and had $75 on it. I finished 6th with $630.00. Top 15% so not bad overall. It was number 1 on BLBL & V/DC.


$1,000 buy in and could only bet 5 races at $100.00 each. Favorites killed me in 4 of my 5 races in what were some ugly races with numerous unknown factors in them.


Hope your well Bill and wish you many more future winners.


Mitch44

Lt1 01-20-2019 10:50 AM

Nice job Mitch. You just missed the $500 prize winning position. Get them next time.
Tim

Bill V. 01-20-2019 12:51 PM

one
 
Hi Mitch

That is a great effort for a big prize contest.

I really do not like to bet 1 horse, although probably a better value.
I am glad the TB winner got us a winner.

I kind of like the Pick 8 super jackpot since it is free.
Funds are low. I am tapped out. But I am on recovery and my credit score is getting better. The mind struggles, I find hand entry programs are helping me strengthen my mind, I wish I had a better day.
but I am happy to be back in the saddle if only on freebies

Good Skill
Bill

P.S

Hello Tim

Lt1 01-20-2019 01:06 PM

Hi Bill. Sorry to see you struggling a little lately. Keep the faith you will come back.
Tim


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.