Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Take Out Rates (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11849)

cigar 09-25-2018 12:05 PM

Take Out Rates
 
Does anyone on this site know where I can get the track takeout rate (Win-Place-Show) for North America, Europe, Australia, and Hong Kong tracks for 2018?

The Breeders Cup this year is at Churchill Downs - is the takeout rate different for (W-P-S) for the host track?

I tried going onto tracks web sites, cannot find any info also tried goggle search. Any help would be apricated.

Thanks

Bill V. 09-25-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cigar (Post 117604)
Does anyone on this site know where I can get the track takeout rate (Win-Place-Show) for North America, Europe, Australia, and Hong Kong tracks for 2018?

The Breeders Cup this year is at Churchill Downs - is the takeout rate different for (W-P-S) for the host track?

I tried going onto tracks web sites, cannot find any info also tried goggle search. Any help would be apricated.

Thanks

Hello Cigar

H.A.N.A is the place to go

Look under track ratings
http://www.horseplayersassociation.o...resources.html

cigar 09-25-2018 03:11 PM

Big Thanks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 117607)
Hello Cigar

H.A.N.A is the place to go

Look under track ratings
http://www.horseplayersassociation.o...resources.html

Much apricated Bill


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.