![]() |
a odds gold and the matchup explained
As a 16 yr Sartin practioner its a thrill to see Mr. Bradshaw here. With all the hogwash being written ( and on handicapping software) these days it is a breath of fresh air to get back to the true essance of handicapping, the matchup.
My fav and most successful program I ever had was A odds gold. In the "old days" I used both Aodds and T-mation in concert with each other. Aodds gold served me so well I went solo with it. Sad to say the disks are long gone and the machine I had it on is gone also. Id kill to have that program again as was one of the few that didnt manipulate data to death and such. My best to Mr. Bradshaw!! |
Quote:
|
Doug,
Welcome to the neighbourhood yourself! I know you have a lot to contribute and hope you can join in the discussions and learning going on here. All the best, Ted |
thanks Ted!
Many sincere thanks for welcoming me to the site. Hopefully I can contribute something to the group.
If anyone out there does indeed have a copy of Aodds gold (hopefully with all the modules) please contact me. This program along with the matchup explained (Which I think was written for windows no less!) were fantastic teaching tools. Best to all and again thanks!! Doug |
Doug,Welcome to the board,Im in the same boat as you I have A-Odds Gold with all of the modules but Im unable to get it to work.Jeff
|
Welcome to P & C, Doug!
All the best, Jon |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.