Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   TURFWAY PARK 11-30-17 Selected Races - Possible Longshots (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11399)

partsnut 11-30-2017 09:36 AM

TURFWAY PARK 11-30-17 Selected Races - Possible Longshots
 
TURFWAY PARK 11-30-17
Selected Races - Possible Longshots

Race-1
Win - (#4)

Exacta - 4 with 5,6,8 Boxed
-------------------------------------

Race-2
Win - (#5)

Exacta - 5 with 1,2,11 Boxed
--------------------------------------
Race-5
Win - (#3)

Exacta - 3 with 8,11,12 Boxed
--------------------------------------
Race-6
Win - (#2)

Exacta - 2 with 1,3,7 Boxed
--------------------------------------
Race-8
Win - (#2)

Exacta - 2 with 1,3,9 Boxed
--------------------------------------

Lt1 11-30-2017 10:01 AM

Good luck today.
Tim

partsnut 11-30-2017 10:06 AM

Thanks, Tim

I've been squeezing out for the past few days.

Best regards,

Bill H.

mowens33 11-30-2017 10:23 AM

Bill, best of luck!

Keep those $160 exactas coming!!

Mike

partsnut 11-30-2017 10:32 AM

Mike, you did great in the NHC contest.
I was in it and had only 1 $25.00 horse and a place horse.
I ended up with approx. $41.00.
I am not a Rookie so I couldn't win anyway.😃
I was testing and practicing.

rmath 11-30-2017 01:59 PM

Turfway
 
Parts I only found 2 possible playable races at Turfway today.
R5) 10-11-1-3
R8) 7-4-9

Good Luck
rmath

partsnut 11-30-2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmath (Post 113296)
Parts I only found 2 possible playable races at Turfway today.
R5) 10-11-1-3
R8) 7-4-9

Good Luck
rmath

------------------------------------------------------------------
Being as I don't use any data information other then the
the morning line odds to qualify my choices, I prefer contentious and chaotic races. Here's where the longshots can be found. Normally, my hit rate needs to be far less then the what most people look for to be profitable.

Mitch44 11-30-2017 06:09 PM

1st race
# 4 1st gelding , changed RS in last to E can rate and stretch out. Back to SP
Ex.with 5 & 6


Mitch44

Mitch44 11-30-2017 06:28 PM

2nd TP:


2-5-3-11
ex. 2,5 /3,11
save ex. 3,11/ 2,5


Mitch44

Mitch44 11-30-2017 08:16 PM

5th:
Areal ugly race with at least 9 unknown factors.
Mycontenders are 4-1-12-10
Ex4,1/ 10.12

Save12.10/ 4,6
Mitch44


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.