Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Monkey war room report. (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11397)

Mitch44 11-28-2017 06:48 PM

Monkey war room report.
 
Situation report (sitrep): Today I was working on my longshot quest that I've been chasing for about 2 years. I played 4 tracks and 26 races. Deep behind the lines of Bris PP's and tangled up in the jungle of racing I was down $ 110. With I race to go "The Monkey" got his act together for this beauty;



# 2 paid $ 39,20


<table class="toteboard" id="rbOutput"><tfoot><tr><td class="total alignR" id="totalAcceptedLabel" style="visibility: visible;">Total (accepted wagers):</td><td class="total amount" id="totalAccepted" style="visibility: visible;">$252.00</td><td class="total amount" id="totalReturns" style="visibility: visible;">$422.80</td><td class="total amount" id="totalWonLost" style="visibility: visible;">+ $170.80</td></tr><tr id="conditionalTotals"><td class="countCol hide"> </td><td class="total open alignR" id="totalOpenLabel" style="visibility: hidden;" colspan="5"> </td><td class="total alignR" id="totalPendingLabel" style="visibility: visible;"></td><td class="total amount" id="totalPending" style="visibility: visible;"></td><td></td></tr></tfoot></table>


<table class="toteboard" id="rbOutput"><tbody class="ng-scope" id="rbRows" ng-controller="rtbController"><tr id="89943-1bcbe" ng-repeat="wager in wagers"><td class="alignL">COMPLETED: <!-- end ngIf: !wager.isFailed --> <!-- ngIf: !(wager.isConditional && wager.status == 'OPEN') --> 89943-1bcbe<!-- end ngIf: !(wager.isConditional && wager.status == 'OPEN') --> <!-- ngIf: wager.isCancellable --> </td><td><!-- ngIf: wager.resultsAvailable --> TUP
<!-- end ngIf: wager.resultsAvailable --> <!-- ngIf: !wager.resultsAvailable --> </td><td><!-- ngIf: wager.resultsAvailable --> #8
<!-- end ngIf: wager.resultsAvailable --> <!-- ngIf: !wager.resultsAvailable --> </td><td class="ng-binding"><!-- ngIf: wager.isLeaderBoard -->$3 Exacta</td><td class="ng-binding">2, 10, WT, 7, 8</td><td class="alignL faded">none <!-- ngIf: wager.isConditional && wager.isLeaderBoard --> </td><td class="amount bet ng-binding"> $12.00</td><td class="amount return"><!-- ngIf: wager.payoutsAvailable && (wager.frozenWager == 'false' || CSSDLength == 9) --> $292.80
<!-- end ngIf: wager.payoutsAvailable && (wager.frozenWager == 'false' || CSSDLength == 9) --> <!-- ngIf: !wager.payoutsAvailable || (wager.frozenWager == 'true' && CSSDLength != 9) --> </td><td class="amount wonlost" ng-show="wager.conditionalWager == 'true' || wager.frozenWager == 'false' || CSSDLength == 9"><!-- ngIf: wager.payoutsAvailable -->+ $280.80

</td></tr></tbody></table>

rmath 11-28-2017 08:11 PM

Mitch
 
Way to go Mitch.
Keep that monkey working.

rmath

mowens33 11-29-2017 08:00 AM

Mitch, you need to kiss a lot of ugly ducklings before you get that Swan!

Value is the key!!

Like your style!!!

Mike

Lt1 11-29-2017 08:42 AM

Nice work as usual big guy.
Tim

Mitch44 11-29-2017 09:47 AM

Mike your absolutely right about those ugly ducklings. My lips are sore trying to hone a strict longshot method over the last 2 years. ( off and on based on time but considerable work)

This is different from my usual methods as posted here. I pretty much have that down.
I would like to try the contests on a national level. One reason I patriciate in many ugly races as posted here is they hone my skill level. I don't always play them or go very light betting on them.


I can handle any mandatory required race but those option races from several different tracks, well one better have some type of longshot plan to be competitive or to win. Especially at that level of the game.

I do get some good payoffs through my regular handicapping but its time consuming and at times drudgery. I have to take breaks to remain sharp. You can't do that for 2 or 3 days doing 40 or 50 races. And shorting the process leads to ruin or at best poor results.

If I could only clone my brain and could write computer program to do all that heavy lifting. I've come a long way with Sartin from my first handheld CP but writing a program is too much for my little brain. I wish "The Hat" Bradshaw was still alive because he could probably whiz through it, we had a very good relationship.

Now where are those ugly ducks as my lips have returned back to normalcy. BTW thanks for the compliments, Richie M.,Mike, Tim etc.


Onward,
Mitch44


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.